I have been nominated for my first award! This was just what I needed after a slow week of blogging! Thank you so much, Kirstenemma for nominating me for the ‘The Liebster Award’. Her blog is awesome, she does great reviews and makeup tips! I totally recommend following her or checking out her blog if you haven’t already.
So I have copied and pasted the rules from her post:
– thank the person who nominated you
– answer their questions
– pass it on by nominating other new bloggers
– create your own set of questions for them to answer
1. When was the last time you cried of laughter? What was so funny?
My mom and I took our foster dog, Brownie (who just went to her forever home two days ago!!) and our two dogs in the car for a ride to get some ice cream after dinner. We always joke about how Browns just didn’t understand some human things and sure enough when I looked in the back seat during the car ride the other two dogs were looking out the window (one had her head out), Brownie was just staring at the back of the seat, facing completely the wrong way. She was so happy and convinced she was “going for a ride” with the other dogs. I wish I had a picture, it was so funny!
2. Where did you have your first holiday?
My first real holiday was to Sanibel Island in Florida. I was about 10. We had spent weeks with family in Texas and Colorado before then and gone camping and such, but that was the first time I had seen the ocean. If you have never been to Sanibel Island, I highly recommend it! It’s known for being a great place for shelling!
3. Name a smell and what it reminds you of.
The smell of homemade ChexMix cooking reminds me of “back-to-school” time in elementary school. My mom would make a triple batch and double the Worcestershire sauce. She would lay it out on paper towels to cool, and sometimes it wouldn’t make it to the Tupperware.
4. Tell me something positive about yourself.
I’m a really hard worker and I like to be constantly busy. I’d like to think this combination means I get a lot of things done.
5. If you could go back in time to any event or day just to witness it, what would it be and why?
Ohhh this is a really hard one! I’m a total history nerd, so I have about a million ideas. I think it would’ve been cool to attend the National Women’s Rights Convention in Mass. So many people important to Women’s rights and suffrage were there.
Okay! Now, I create questions for others to answer…
1. What is one thing you really hope to accomplish in the next 5 years?
2. If you could be instantly transported to one place, where would it be?
3. What is one pet peeve?
4. Tell me something positive about yourself( I really love this one!)
5. Why did you start your blog?
6. BONUS: What is your #Top3 right now? ( Three things you are just absolutely loving)
I nominate (If you have already done it don’t feel like you have to do it again!):